1. What school do you attend?
I attend Monarch Academy.
2. What is your favorite subject in school?
Right now my favorite subject is Science.
3. How long have you been with Baltimore Celtic?
I have been playing with Baltimore Celtic for the last four years.
4. What is your favorite thing about your team?
I think my team has really good positive energy and that is what I enjoy most about the team.
5. Do you play any sports other than soccer?
The other sport I play is Futsal.
6. What position(s) do you play in soccer?
I play as a Center midfielder or a center defensive midfielder depending on the day.
7. Do you have any favorite soccer memories?
One of my favorite soccer memories was winning a tournament this fall in penalty kicks – mine went in!
8. When training stopped in the spring did you continue working on your soccer skills? What types of things were you doing on your own to keep improving?
Yes, I kept trying to improve every day. I used the Techne app that Baltimore Celtic provided, went on treadmill runs, and used a goal in my backyard for shooting practice.
9. What are your goals in soccer – would you like to play in high school or collegiately?
I would definitely like to play in high school. We will see about college when we get there.
10. What is the best piece of advice you have received from a coach?
“You need to be confident on the ball.” – Coach Pat Crawford (current Baltimore Celtic Union 2006 ECNL Head Coach)